Our latest book, They’re Racing at Manangatang, is now in shops all over Victoria thanks to a distribution deal with Victorian Book Agencies.
We are delighted to announce that the following shops are now stocking the book:
- Collins Booksellers on Lydiard St in Ballarat
- Collins Booksellers in the Bridge Mall in Ballarat
- Collins Booksellers in Shepparton
- Collins Booksellers in Moonee Ponds
- Dymocks in Albury
- Ausmentos in Yackandandah
- Booktique in Wangaratta
- Edgars Books and News in Wangaratta
- Country Tales in Mansfield
- Swan Hill Newsagency
- Redrock Books and Gallery in Horsham
- Horsham Newsagency
- Red Door books in Lancefield
- Cowlick Bookshop in Colac
- Andrew’s Bookshop in Ivanhoe
- Julian Wood Booksellers in Ferntree Gully
- Ironbird Bookshop in Port Fairy
- Landmark Manangatang
- ‘Spike’s Shop’ in Manangatang
We will have more stockists in the coming weeks as Joel Fulton and Gary Angliss from Victorian Book Agencies make their way around the state.
You can also buy the book from this website and take advantage of our free postage for Father’s Day.
Thank you to everyone who has purchased the book already.
Thanks also to the crew at Racing.com who invited Adam McNicol to promote the book on their show called Along For The Ride.
You can watch the show by clicking HERE.
They’re Racing at Manangatang has been released as preparations step up for the 2018 Ladbrokes Manang Races, which will be held on Saturday, October 13 and are expected to draw another big crowd to the famous little town.