Our book celebrating a century of racing at Manangatang received some fantastic publicity in the lead-up to this year’s Manang Races, which were held on October 13.
Freelance journalist Erin Delahunty produced a fantastic story on the Manang Races and the book for the Saturday Herald Sun.
Veteran scribe Gus Underwood also put together a brilliant yarn for the Shepparton News.
Thank you for Erin and Gus for their support. Their help ensured a very strong month of sales in October.
They’re Racing at Manangatang is now in shops all over Victoria thanks to a distribution deal with Victorian Book Agencies.
We are delighted to announce the following places are now stocking the book:
- Collins Booksellers in Mildura
- Collins Booksellers on Lydiard St in Ballarat
- Collins Booksellers in the Bridge Mall in Ballarat
- Collins Booksellers in Shepparton
- Collins Booksellers in Moonee Ponds
- Dymocks in Albury
- Ausmentos in Yackandandah
- Booktique in Wangaratta
- Edgars Books and News in Wangaratta
- Country Tales in Mansfield
- Swan Hill Newsagency
- Redrock Books and Gallery in Horsham
- Horsham Newsagency
- Red Door books in Lancefield
- Cowlick Bookshop in Colac
- Andrew’s Bookshop in Ivanhoe
- Julian Wood Booksellers in Ferntree Gully
- Ironbird Bookshop in Port Fairy
- Landmark Manangatang
- ‘Spike’s Shop’ in Manangatang
- The Manangatang Hotel
- Cohuna Papersplus
- Variety Bookroom in Moe
- Aesop’s Attic in Kyneton
- Swan Hill Jockey Club
You can also buy the book from this website.